SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to help us create one of the largest market disruptions of this decade. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a disruptive product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Work at Nova Place's Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s newest and largest tech community and location of a recent $100M renovation investment
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
Sales Development Representative
As a member of the sales team you will work in a constantly evolving position, through demo-led sales, you will possess an in-depth understanding of the obstacles and product solutions to facilitate new sales growth. We are a rapidly growing team, so a positive attitude is a necessity for our collaborative work environment.
- Outbound prospecting through contact research and cold calling to develop opportunities
- Identify qualified leads to generate interactions, connect, and prepare for Account Executives
- Excel in verbal and written communication with customers and team to ensure all necessary information is being conveyed
- Work with clients in executive positions to introduce a new product to their management processes
- Meet engagement and meeting quotas based on sales targets
- Work with leadership to produce and improve upon prospecting processes
- Identify revenue opportunities within new and existing verticals and accounts
- Build and manage a healthy sales pipeline
Who you are
You take pride in being the initial representation of our company to potential customers. You set the tone for our prospects experience and you take that role earnestly. Communicating with your team is just as important as with your clients, and you treat everyone with equal respect.
You empathize with others as you’re working directly with prospects to identify their pain points and connect initially through an understanding of their frustration. You speak on your client’s behalf to communicate their issue and get the features they need.
You are a positive influence who will persuade the first impression of your prospects to your colleagues. You are on the front lines of sales and inspire your peers to work towards greatness.
- 1-2 years’ sales experience in SaaS or technology industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Results driven with superb communication skills, both written and oral
- CRM/Salesforce.com experience