SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to help us create one of the largest market disruptions of this decade. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a disruptive product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Work at Nova Place's Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s newest and largest tech community and location of a recent $100M renovation investment
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
Content Marketing Specialist
As a member of the Marketing Team, you will impart awareness and guidance to our audience by delivering distinguished content through multiple channels. You will work cross functionally with the sales team to improve upon initiatives and yield the most compelling message.
- Take ownership for all inbound marketing, including lead generation, blog, and social media
- Keep up to date with new technologies and market trends to deliver captivating content for driving lead generation
- Collaborate to create shareable and informational content to drive customer engagement
- Continually optimize efforts by analyzing web traffic metrics
- Grow marketing-qualified leads by converting site traffic with enticing content compatible with target market
- Regularly analyze and improve inbound marketing through monitoring closed-loop analytics with the sales team
Who You Are
You work to construct and perfect your vision. You have a strong understanding of SaaS industry knowledge and use that to grab attention, earn credibility, and capture your audiences.
You are able to understand and transmit company brand and voice consistency throughout all channel initiatives. Influence is your strength; you have a knack for articulation and a strong attention to detail. You’re straightforward and propelled by your purpose.
You are data driven and adjust your decision making on the notion of increasing your stats. You generate, build upon, and update your tactics. You believe in putting your best foot forward and revise persistently.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2-3 years’ experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Project management skills and understanding with background in leading a team