SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to help us create one of the largest market disruptions of this decade. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a disruptive product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Work at Nova Place's Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s newest and largest tech community and location of a recent $100M renovation investment
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
Demand Generation Manager
As a member of The Marketing Team, you will impart awareness and guidance to our audience by delivering distinguished content through multiple channels. You will work cross functionally with the sales team to improve upon initiatives and yield the most compelling message.
- Take ownership of lead nurture initiative and all other outbound marketing efforts
- Build a lead nurture program to identify the various stage of each lead and funnel to deliver to qualified and educated prospects to sales
- Execute multi-channel campaigns, and measure the success of those campaigns through goal setting
- Track, measure, analyze, and test campaign performance, improving overall program effectiveness over time
- Maintain a consistent voice with all other marketing channels and company branding
- Meet short and long term growth objectives
- Establish and report on campaign metrics, closed loop reporting, and ROI
Who You Are
You take risks and innovate fresh ideas into your routine. You are constantly exploring possibilities for more reach with audiences and flourish with open agendas. You accept responsibility and are looking for work that you can make an impactful difference in the future success of a company.
You generate ideas and build on them assertively. You are educated in the SaaS industry and see the capacity for a variety of B2B strategies. You are able to identify with the customer and market to highly educated and seasoned professionals.
You accept feedback from whatever means possible. You enjoy working with numerous teams to deliberate on all possible outlooks. You reflect and adapt your creations to generate palpable results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA a plus
- 2-3 years’ experience with B2B marketing
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Experience with multichannel content creation