SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to help us create one of the largest market disruptions of this decade. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a disruptive product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Work at Nova Place's Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s newest and largest tech community and location of a recent $100M renovation investment
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
As a member of the product team, you will conduct research to gain a critical understanding of customer experience, competitive landscape, and target market. You will have a tangible impact on product roadmap and collaborate across all teams to influence and grow the product and its employees building it.
- Conduct market research to strategize and refine product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Prioritize product needs in congruence with business and customer value
- Create and conduct usability tests for product evaluation and enhancements
- Use agile development to lead cross functional teams to establish and implement a go-to-market plan
- Build the weekly sprint with the Project Manager and development leads
- Communicate with sales and support to prioritize and update feature requests on product roadmap
- Drive product launches by developing product pricing and positioning strategies
Who You Are
When it comes to obstacles, you are always up for a challenge. You are prepared and optimistic. You welcome change, and see the opportunity to learn in every situation. You are sensible and have a keen eye for seeing all components of any situation.
You take every opportunity to collaborate with other teams, whether it’s entry level engineers or senior executives, you strive to see all points of view that your product will need to take into consideration.
You can distinguish your own vision from your colleagues. You identify and complete tasks before being told. You can take a feature request from a thought to an innovation and seamlessly incorporate it into your timeline.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in product management
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering discipline
- Experience in SaaS and Web 2.0 apps technologies