SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to help us create one of the largest market disruptions of this decade. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a disruptive product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Work at Nova Place's Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s newest and largest tech community and location of a recent $100M renovation investment
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
Lifecycle Marketing Manager
As a member of The Marketing Team, you will impart awareness and guidance to our audience by delivering distinguished content through multiple channels. You will work cross functionally with the sales and marketing team to improve upon initiatives and yield the most compelling message.
- Establish an assessment plan to distinguish opportunities to scale our marketing efforts to capacity
- Identify applicable customer segments through lifecycle analysis and create targeted multi-channel programs and promotions based on those to drive high-value behaviors
- Enact initiatives to ameliorate key division metrics to drive retention, customer engagement, and lifetime value
- Manage current technology platforms while enhancing and updating tools to scale
- Deliver action based on metrics found, execute to timelines, and construct experiment and evaluation strategies to validate
- Optimize customer acquisition, engagement, and retention
Who You Are
From vendors to internal teams, you flourish in a participatory environment. You always ask for second opinions and find value in the variety of insights your teammates can bring.
You constantly update your knowledge base with best practices for greater reach. You’re a stickler for punctuation and proper grammar. You value the metrics behind your work and continuously assess your efforts.
You yearn for fresh and authentic ideas to connect with audiences. You execute measures to provide results driven by data. You understand what your customer wants and values and strategize accordingly, and you aspire to be an instrumental role in the future of SaaS marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing a B2B marketing program
- Deep knowledge of SaaS Industry
- Expertise in designing, measuring, and analyzing multivariate testing