SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth, and we’re looking for entrepreneurial people to help us create one of the largest market disruptions of this decade. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a disruptive product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Work at Nova Place's Alloy 26, Pittsburgh’s newest and largest tech community and location of a recent $100M renovation investment
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
Financial Analyst (SaaS)
As part of the Finance Team, you’ll provide recommendations for the direction of business growth by delivering insights and analyses to predict opportunities. Your processes will influence critical decision making and provide tactical foundations for the executive team to make deliberate and informed choices.
- Monthly reconciliations, reporting, analyzing budget variances, and forecasting
- Research and evaluate one-time analysis projects
- Evaluate current processes, propose adjustments and drive operational efficiency and improve visibility into business performances
- Collaborate with all teams to contribute in sales planning and analytics, marketing spend management, product development cost analysis, and pricing
- Construct and sustain financial models that support and evaluate practical business developments
- Establish and monitor KPIs to assist business development and justify logical distribution of resources
Who You Are
You delight in analyzing processes. You break down projects and procedures to see the essentials and continue to push yourself to find novel approaches to structure. You have a strong attention to detail and knack for building frameworks.
You’re objective and logical. You often find yourself seeing many sides of an equation or argument. You listen with intent to resolve and take all components into account. You understand structure but find fervor in exploratory concepts.
You have a rigorous assessment process and work hard to uncover all possible outcomes. You’re constantly searching for unprecedented methods to undertake and always inclined in learn.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of FP&A or Accounting experience (preferably SaaS tech company)
- Superior analytical and modeling skills and advanced proficiency in Excel
- Experience building annual financial plan and monthly/quarterly forecasts