SubCentral makes managing cloud software for small and mid-sized businesses simple and beautiful, empowering our customers to realize a hard ROI on their software investments. Launched in 2015, we’re now on a path of rapid growth. We’re ambitious, passionate, and we strive for greatness in all things that we do. If that sounds like you, we welcome you to apply to one of our open positions.
- Work for an exciting company that is pioneering a very inefficient, high-opportunity market, supported by top venture capital and angel investors (first company funded in the space)
- Be part of a brilliant team working on a product that provides extremely challenging but meaningful work
- Competitive salary, health benefits, and stock options to align employees’ interests with that of the company – our entire team is in this together
- Join a rapidly growing team, presenting many opportunities for broad exposure into the world of startups and virtually unlimited opportunity for internal growth
- Option to work remote regularly, utilizing our passion - cloud software tools
- Regular, employee-led team dinners/nights out together
Front End Developer - AngularJS
As a part of the engineering team, you will play a vital role to the foundation of the future for our product and company. You will influence the product roadmap and contribute in creating our company culture. Your involvement in our early stages will provide an opportunity for tremendous growth with SubCentral.
SubCentral's ideal candidate will work on a team to provide AngularJS & UI implementation expertise to our flagship SubCentral product. Candidates must have experience in creating high-performance applications, able to display large volumes of data and developed to run on a scalable infrastructure. Candidates will work closely with other teamates to design, develop, and test solutions.
- 2 - 5 years professional front end development experience
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS(1.5.x) practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Expertise creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Experience at developing responsive applications targeting multiple screen dimensions and multiple devices.
- Experience with Jasmine and Karma testing framework/tools
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Experience of D3.js or similar data visualization libraries.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.